Tuesday, June 28, 2011

India, Here We Come!

Well, the day has nearly arrived! We fly to India tomorrow! Actually, the journey begins tomorrow. We won't actually get to Chennai until 15 minutes before July 1.

My bags are packed, the freezer has been loaded with a few of Brad's favorite meals, and I think I'm ready to go. I'm pretty anxious and excited. I don't usually do well on planes, but hopefully the last couple of weeks of flying to Florida and back will have me prepared for it. Plus I have my trusty pillow pet companion for added comfort. :)

Dr. Subbiah and his wife, Jenny, and Cathryn will all be flying through Roanoke to DC, where we will meet up with Jessica R, Janah, and Julia before heading overseas together. Our total travel time will be about 24 hours!

There isn't much more to report now, but I will post again as soon as I can once arriving in India! Here's to safe flying, good seats, no screaming children, and otherwise happy travels!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited and Sad all at the same time!! I'm going to miss you like crazy, and the ability to talk with you so easily whenever I want to...but I'm so excited for your new adventure! I can't wait to hear (or read) all about it!!

    I love you! Be careful...I'll be right there with you!!

    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete